- Stephanstr. 3
- 60313 Frankfurt
- +49 (0) 69 - 9131 5507
0 Items In your Shopping Bag
No products in the cart.
0,00 € – 99,00 €
Recovering yoga with YEO DONG GU (TAO)
Ort: Inside Yoga Frankfurt
Zeit: 08.02.2020 – 09.02.2020
Samstag 15:45 – 18:15 Uhr · Sonntag 10:00 – 12:20 Uhr
Für alle Inside Yoga Mitglieder kostenfrei
Für Nichtmitglieder je Part 60 € · Part I-II 99 €
Recovering yoga is one of yoga programs which uses prop ‘recovering’ and based
on Hatha yoga.
It consists of 2 main themes which are Ha yoga and Tha yoga.
1. Ha yoga
Ha yoga is one of the main themes with the strong movement and approaches the intermediate or high level of asanas by the characteristics of recovering.
2. Tha yoga
Tha yoga is one of the main themes with the soft movement.It focuses on the release of muscles and improvement of joint mobility by the massage of facia according to the recovering curve shape.
- Learn how to use Recovering
- Understanding the principle of Recovering Hatha Yoga
- Recovering Hatha Yoga Basic Sequence
- Fascia stretching using Recovering
- Recovering Couple Yoga
- How to use Recovering to improve arm and leg mobility.
- Try advanced Hatha Yoga asanas using Recovering
About YEO DONG GU (TAO)
- Tao-flow Yoga Creator
- Taoyoga Master Teacher
- Korea Yoga Festa Host
- City Forestival Host
- Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Master’s Degree
- Korea Yoga Conference Korea Fitness Convention Main Presente
- Xiamen Yonion Yoga Festival, China Tao-flow Yoga Presenter
- Book of Pelvis Diet Yoga /Tao-flow Yoga / Girlgroup Yoga Author
- Universal Yoga Authorized Teacher License
- Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga License
- India Anahatha Yoga License
- India Kaval Yadhama Yoga Institute
- India Vivekanada Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana
- India Rishkesh Sivananda Yoga Ashram
0,00 € – 99,00 €